Call for Abstract
5th World Congress on Synthetic Biology and Advanced Biomaterials, will be organized around the theme “Innovative Biomaterial and Synthetic Biology Technologies for Life and Society”
Synthetic Biomaterials 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Synthetic Biomaterials 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
- Track 1-1Recombinant DNA Technology
- Track 1-2Engineered Endonucleases - zinc finger nucleases (ZFNs) and, of transcription activator-like effector
- Track 1-3CRISPR-Cas system.
- Track 2-1Coupled Ordinary Differential Equations
- Track 2-2Boolean Network
- Track 2-3Continuous Networks
- Track 2-4Stochastic gene networks
- Track 4-1Cardiovascular devices: Need, Research and Market
- Track 4-2Wound Healing
- Track 4-3Ophthalmic
- Track 4-4Anti-infective Biomaterials
- Track 4-5Artificial Ligaments and Tendons
Biomaterials play a vital role in delivery systems mainly in drug delivery. The design of various drug delivery systems, surgical implants, wound closure devices, artificial organs are mostly depends on the biomaterials.Biomaterials help in gene delivery that ultimately induce transgene expression and tissue growth along with regeneration of tissues. By Immunomodulation i.e, modulating or changing the various aspects of immune system, the potency and efficiency of regenerative medicine therapies can be increased. Nowadays, hydrogels are termed as the smart drug delivery system; they are mostly used as sustained drug release systems, which have importance in treatment of cancer. Extracellular media or vesicles are used for the macromolecular drug delivery. Biomaterials can also be used for islet delivery, for imaging, etc.
- Track 5-1For islet delivery
- Track 5-2In gene therapy